Here's something to make you laugh on a Monday night (or Tuesday morning, depending on when you read this).
I got a notice today that my account has been sent to a Collections Agency (gasp!).
What account, you ask?
My library card. I owed $12 in overdue fines and they added $3 for having to send it to a collections agency. I racked up these charges from not returning in a timely manner the 18 children's books my kids MADE me check out and then promptly never read.
When was I made aware that I was delinquent on my account? Today, when I got the notice from the collections agency. First I've heard of it. A little notice would have been nice. It's a good thing we're not looking to sell the house anytime soon. Probably couldn't get a mortgage, not with this on my credit report.
Any Parks & Rec fans out there? Wanna know how I feel about the library? A bunch of punk-a** book jockeys!
Don't worry, the check is in the mail. Had to write an actual check because I couldn't pay online.
Ah, first world problems.
1 comment:
Oh you bad bad girl, you...
Post a Comment