Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa baby

Dear Santa,

This year for Christmas I would like:
  1. A Michael Kors purse-I've put pictures on here before.  It's purple and fabulous.
  2. A pair of grey Ugg cardy boots.
  3. An iPad (would love the Retina display one, but I'd settle for a 2 as well-I'm flexible). Also, I'm willing to take a Kindle Fire HD, but only if I get the iPhone 5. So, to sum up, I'd really like an iPad, but would settle for a Kindle Fire HD AND an iPhone 5.
  4. A Keurig coffee machine–the special edition one-I have a 20% coupon for Bed, Bath, and Beyond that you can use. I'm also gonna need some K-cups.  Surprise me.
  5. A new setting for my diamond ring.  The other one is 14 years old and getting a little thin.  Plus I'm worried about one of the prongs.
That's not too much to ask, right? I feel as though I've been really good this year.

Love,
Allison

No comments: