Thursday, October 18, 2012

Keep Holding On

This has been my theme song this month.




I love the idea of the Lord whispering to me "keep holding on." Knowing that He's got me.  Knowing that he sees where this road leads, even if I can't.  It's all worth it.  Let's face it, these days of living in the "grind" of raising children, working, trying to keep some semblance of a marriage (and not a roommate situation) with my husband are hard.  And tiring.  Some days I wonder what in the heck I'm doing. Does it matter? Does it make a difference?  Keep holding on. Bless the Lord, oh my soul.  Bless him from the deepest part.
That's my prayer as I struggle to find balance in my life.  That the deepest part of me will always be able to bless the Lord. No matter what.
Keep holding on. He's got you.

No comments: