Things have taken a very strange turn in the Russell house. I want an iPhone 5. I've done a tiny bit of digging online and found a couple sites where I can sell my current iPhone 4 for pretty close to the amount it would cost to buy the new iPhone. I shared this information with Jason a little over a week ago thinking that he would jump all over that and I would be the proud new owner of a 5 today.
Wrong.
No interest. Poked holes in all my arguments.
What is going on? My technology-loving husband is NOT interested in the latest and greatest. Even if we don't have to pay for all of it out of pocket. Isn't that a guy rule? Aren't they programmed to never be satisfied with electronics?
How did I become the proponent for spending money on these type things and my husband has become the wet blanket voice of reason?
Isn't this a sign that the end is near? Perhaps you should stock up on some water and foodstuffs.
No comments:
Post a Comment