I had a startling epiphany this morning. I was tidying up the bathroom counter because the cleaners were coming. And one of the things on that counter was a little tiny plastic bag with a red button in it from some new shorts I bought a couple weeks ago to wear to the UGA game.
I held that plastic bag in my head and the voice in my head told me to throw it away.
But I couldn't.
So I went and added the red button to the pile in my drawer that contains roughly 300 buttons, the majority of which belong to clothes I don't even own anymore.
I confessed this on twitter this morning and apparently, I'm not alone.
The funniest thing is I have NEVER had to go looking for a replacement button in this pile.
So why do I keep these buttons?
No idea. But I can't throw them away.
1 comment:
Sounds like the start of a perfect pinterest project to me!!! :)
Post a Comment