Jruss ran his third sprint triathlon this morning. He did awesome! Truly don't know how or why he does this. But he's really good at it.
While we were there, I got some information about a 5K that they hold at Lake Lanier in November. The thing that sparked my interest is that the race is at night and the course is through the "Magical Nights of Lights."
So I'm thinking of signing up for this in the hopes that it will re-ignite my commitment to exercise. I've lost it here lately. This might be the thing to motivate me. The only thing that's holding me back from signing up tonight is a possible work conflict. I've put in an email about that and if it comes back all clear, I'm signing up. Before I talk myself out of it.
Because I'm pretty close to talking myself out of it.
Anybody else want to do a 5K on 11/11?? I need accountability!
1 comment:
Keep me posted on this. Might be my birthday present to you.
Post a Comment