As it seems to be my special gift in life to notice random things on the road, I need to share two of my latest sightings. Last week, I saw a motorcycle with a side car. There was nobody in it, but still. Who would sit in that that just couldn't sit on the back of the motorcycle? Is this how you haul a kid "safely" by motorcycle?
And today, I saw a dude on a bicycle who was loaded down with an enormous backpack and then had saddlebags that were PACKED on the back of that bike. Felt bad for him as he was going uphill at the time.
Both of these sightings led me to a question that I will leave you to ponder tonight.
At what point do you give up your dream of motorcycles or "green" transportation and just GET.A.CAR already???
I mean, really.
No comments:
Post a Comment