Thursday, July 5, 2012

At long last!

*I was unable to post yesterday because our DSL was down.  I will also go back to my rehash of the Coldplay concert tomorrow.

I have pictures of our bedroom.  I now realize that these would be far more dramatic if I had before pictures.  As with every other project we have undertaken, I forgot to take before pictures.  But anyway, here is our new oasis.


I am so pleased with how our room looks.  It makes me so happy every time I turn into the room.  And it has totally motivated me to complete some other small projects around the house.  I managed to coerce Jason into going to IKEA before the concert Monday and we bought frames for the wall leading up the stairs and for the wall in the living room where I'd like to do a gallery wall.  I just finished ordering the prints.  That was fun to go back and find family photos!
Hopefully this trend will continue.  Four years of living here, it's nice that it's finally starting to feel like a home.

No comments: