Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Set List

Jason was brilliant and noted each song as they were performed.  This has been so awesome as we are coming down off the concert high.  I also plan to make a playlist of the concert set so I can relive the experience.


Hurts like heaven
God put a smile upon your face
In my place
The Scientist
Yellow
Violet Hill
Politik
Princess of china (they had Rhianna on the screen for this-it worked really well)
Up in Flames
Warning sign
Don't let it break your heart
Viva la vida
Charlie brown
Paradise (this was so amazing and I wanted it to just rewind it and play it again)
Us against the world (this was the start of the encore and done on a little stage on the other side of the arena)
Speed of sound
Clocks
Georgia on my mind (just Chris and the piano-he made up a few of the words and used the chords from Fix You-it was brilliant-and of course, got a huge response from the crowd)
Fix You
Every teardrop is a waterfall
 
Also, little tidbit for those of you who like to save a buck or three.  I really wanted to buy a t shirt and a coffee mug at the concert.  However, the t shirts were $40 each and the mugs were $15.  Plus the line was really long, so decided not to.  Then when we got home, I decided to look and see if they were for sale online anywhere. Found them and t shirts were $25 and mugs were $10. Very excited.  Didn't order them right away, though.  Then we got an email with a survey from ticketmaster about the concert.  I took it this morning and at the end of it, there was a coupon code for the Live Nation website.  Guess where the t shirts I looked at earlier were?  Yep, the Live Nation website.  So exciting, got 15% the already lower prices.  Tshirts and not one, but two mugs ordered!

No comments: