Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Random Sightings

So my mom gave me this idea.  She is the queen of random sightings-she has the weirdest stories of just random things that she sees.  The most notable is a dinner plate (with food on it) and silverware on the sidewalk at an intersection.  Since that time, I feel like I've been infected with her disease and see the most random things.  Here's my sighting for today:
So there is a bookshelf in the women's bathroom at work.  On this shelf is a basket that contains tampons.  It's a nice touch that those are provided.  Because of where this basket sits on the shelf, it is at my eye level every time I walk past and, for some reason, I always look in the basket.  Today, as I took my customary peek in the basket, I noticed amongst the tampons a red lollipop.  I did a double take.

But, yep, a red lollipop in the tampon basket.  Figure that one out.

No comments: