If you live anywhere near Alpharetta, GA, you need to do yourself (and your car) a big favor. Go to Cactus Car Wash. It's next to the Wal-Mart that on Windward and Highway 9. It is the best car wash ever. Not only do they a fantastic job on the outside, but the detail they take with the inside is amazing. They vacuum underneath the car seats. They clean out the gunk in the cup holders. And all for the low price of $20. Then they give you a bottle of water and spritz the inside of the car with whatever scent you'd like. I highly recommend pina colada for summer.
And I swear, Oddie drives so smooth after we leave there. She loves being clean. And let's face it, as a minivan, she ain't clean very often.
Totally not paid to brag on this company, but you know if they'd like to pay me, I'd be open. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment