Thursday, May 17, 2012

Too funny

So tonight, while eating Jason's birthday cake, Harper got a little choked. Not anything scary, just a little "went down the wrong way" action.  As she was coughing, I was asking her if she was ok and she said yes.  She stopped for a bit and then start coughing again and I said "bless your heart" to her.  About five minutes later she came over to me and said "I feel sad for my heart."  I asked her why and she said because she was coughing, "bless my heart."

Seriously, that kid.

On a different note, today is Jason's 36th birthday.  He and I met when we were 18.  If want to get technical it was 3 months before we turned 19, but still.  We've been together for half our lives.  How is that possible?  We're so old.  But at least for the next 9 days, I am 35 and he is 36.

No comments: