I currently have a new favorite drink. Well, two actually. A couple of weeks ago on the way home from camping, we stopped at QT on the way home. Jruss and I decided to try something from one of their cappuccino machines. He got French Vanilla and I got the Toffee one. It was awesome. And now I crave them. There's not really a QT on my way to anything, but I figured out there's one pretty close to our chiropractor. So now, that's become our new Wednesday tradition to make a QT run after seeing Dr. Dellaria. The kids get slushees and I get one of my Toffee drinks or a Coke Zero with Cherry flavoring (my other new favorite drink) with crushed ice, of course.
All together it's a little over $3 of happiness. Well worth it. I think I may need to take different routes to a couple places to hit QT more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment