So, for me, one of the things I love about Christmas is the excuse to bake yummy things to give away. And because I am a good wife I decided this year to make those little peanut butter cookies with a Reese's peanut butter cup in the center. (And I discovered a bag of peanut butter cups from Easter I was looking to unload, but my primary reason was Jason's love of all things peanut butter and chocolate, if he asks) You use a mini muffin pan to accomplish this. It's really not hard, especially if you use peanut butter cookie dough in a tube or the Betty Crocker bag o'mix that you add water to to make the dough.
Again, really not hard. But you know what is hard?? Cleaning the stupid mini muffin pan! I have a decent one-not a cheap one. It's teflon or whatever non-stick thing applies to bakeware. The peanut butter cookies popped out easily enough and there really wasn't that much schmutz left in the pan. But it's still 24 little holes of cleaning MADNESS when the time comes to wash it.
Do they sell paper liners for the mini muffin pan? Or does it come clean in the dishwasher? I didn't grow up in a house with a dishwasher, so I tend to hand wash almost everything but plates and cups and kind of forget about the dishwasher for stuff like this.
Any tips for me? What's the hardest thing to clean in YOUR kitchen???
No comments:
Post a Comment