Would you believe me if I told you I compose blog entries in my head almost every day? Is there software out there yet that will take my thoughts and post them directly to my blog? Perhaps there's an app for that?
Maybe that could be your million dollar idea and I could be your guinea pig!
I have SO many pictures to post and so much to catch up on and ZERO time to do it. This Christmas season has been sheer madness. I don't even have all my Christmas cards sent out yet.
Off to bake cookies and wrap teacher gifts. Harper's Christmas program is tomorrow night. That should be good times.
Garrett threw up in the van today. Luckily, I had the foresight to order rubber mats for my baby. Really thankful for them this afternoon. Even more luckily, there was no more vomit after that-think it was something he ate at lunch.
And I'm off to spread more holiday cheer...
1 comment:
This made me laugh. :)
Post a Comment