Friday, August 14, 2009

I have a date

So the next surgery is scheduled for Wed., Aug. 26. I go in for another pre-op appointment next week. The surgery will be in the morning, I'll be in the hospital overnight, yada, yada, yada.

I am feeling much better today. I mean, what are you going to do?? In some ways I'm relieved I have a week and a half to get all my ducks in a row, but it would have also been nice to just go in next week and get it over with.

Oh well, this too shall pass.

1 comment:

Beth said...

So sorry I have not been keeping up with everything. Wow Allison! Sad that you have to go through all of this. There's noting I love more than a good routine :-). I will be praying and would love to help in any way I can. Please let me know what I can do....