Sunday, April 7, 2013

To wet your whistle

I just uploaded our vacation pictures.  I got some great shots (and some not-so-great ones, of course).  I will be featuring them on the blog this week.  To get us started, a few pictures from our Monday adventure on the sand dunes of Kill Devil Hills on the Outer Banks. Now, when I say sand dunes, I know what you're thinking.  That won't even begin to cover what these looked like.  Think about sand dunes in the desert and you'll be a bit closer.  It was wild.

Here's a great shot of the cousins (some of them, anyway):
See those little dunes in the background?  I know that what you think the whole thing looked like.  Not.even.close.
It's really hard to get perspective.  I think I got a shot on my cell phone that I'll try to upload tomorrow.
Get excited!  It's going to be a great week. Lots of pictures! :)

No comments: