If you follow me on Twitter, this is old news, but Sunday I crossed a big project off my list. The scrapbook I started back at the end of 2010 to document our trip to Disney is finally finished. Seriously. Like two and half years this thing has hung over my head. And it's done.
It has sat in our half bath (it's freakishly big, so it's less weird than it sounds) for at least a year, mocking me every time I saw it. "I'm still not done" "You should work on me" "You suck"
(It got progressively meaner as time passed)
And it's done.
I'm so proud of myself. Between this and getting the photo book done, I might be done for the year! Or maybe I'm on a roll and am finally reversing the life-long trend of thinking about things instead of just doing them. Here's hoping.
No comments:
Post a Comment