I'm pooped tonight. It's been a weird week, with the day off on Monday. I've been playing catch up all week at work. Mental note: three weeks before Drive Conference is NOT the time to take even a day off.
I'm getting really excited for Drive. We didn't have it last year, so it's been since 2011. It's such an exhausting time at work, but so, so fulfilling. I LOVE meeting all those people and talking about one of my favorite places...our church!
Here's a potentially weird question I'll leave you with tonight. I'm looking for 5-10 minute long meditations to do. Ideally I'd like something like a YouTube video or a podcast I can just play from my phone. The problem is that most "meditations" are a little too New Age-y for me. But surely there has to be something that involves Scripture readings. I'd just love something that I can use in the mornings to kind of "center" myself and get my day started off right. Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment