True confessions time: every day for about the last month (or a little longer) I have been watching episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel through Netflix on my phone.
Jason and I started watching Buffy when we first got married and it's been so fun to go back and see some episodes I remembered (and some I didn't).
Did you know that I watch Netflix on my phone every day while I get ready? Yep. Every day. I have to do something to pass the most boring hour of my day.
And lately, I've been watching it instead of reading at night. Jason commandeered my Kindle a while back, so I just kept watching Buffy. I'm now on Season 4 of Buffy (there were 7 seasons) and I just finished up the first season of Angel.
Whew. I feel better having gotten that off my chest.
Do you think less of me now?
No comments:
Post a Comment