{let us put some bass in it} (that was for you Can)
I just realized that I forgot to update the blogosphere with perhaps the most exciting news EVER (with the possible exception that baby #2 was a girl).
I GOT JUSTIN BIEBER TICKETS!!!! I used the Ticketmaster app on December 20 to get the tickets while we were at Sweet and Sassy getting her hair cut. Tickets went on sale at 10am and by 10:07, I was trying not to freak out in front of her because I got the tickets. I ended up telling her hairdresser because from the moment we walked in, I was "that woman" who was completely focused on her phone. And I was quite rude. But it was all in the name of my girlie. And it worked out-think we got pretty good seats too!
The concert is not until Saturday August 10. I have not told her yet. It will be her 6th birthday present. The decision to hold off on telling her was done mostly out of self-preservation. If we gave her the tickets for Christmas I would spend every day between then and August 10 wondering why we didn't wait until July to tell her. It is so hard not to tell her though.
I am so excited, I can't hardly stand it. She is absolutely going to flip out.
Best.mom.ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment