Because I am a glutton for punishment, I decided to add one more thing to the craziness that is December. I've been wanting to do this for 2 years and just never got myself organized. This year I was determined to make it happen. The extra week between Thanksgiving and the start of December was helpful.
So this month, we are doing something special or Christmas themed every day until Christmas. Now it's nothing complex, just simple little things everyday to get us ready for Christmas. I will attempt to document this on here (so next year when I'm scraping for ideas, I can look back here as reference).
Day one (yesterday) was "Get our Christmas tree."
Day two (today) was "Decorate our Christmas tree."
See? Nothing too involved. Stuff we were going to do anyway, but now it feels a little more intentional.
I'll tell you how the kids find out what we're doing each day tomorrow.
Fa la la la la.
No comments:
Post a Comment