I promise I'm not dead. Last week was crazy busy at work and at home, so I had to let the blog go. This week, I'm on vacation. So I might not post anymore until next week. Or I might post a couple times during this week. I'm just enjoying my break from my everyday life and seeing where each day takes me.
It's my blog. I can write when I want to.
Write when I want to.
Write when I want to.
Name that tune.
In case I don't get back on here before then: Happy Thanksgiving! May you be surrounded by those you love, eat lots of things you shouldn't, and get to take at least one nap. I am thankful for each of you that chose to peek in on my ramblings. It's more therapeutic than you can imagine. Plus it makes me feel a little tiny bit like a writer worth reading, and that makes my heart happy.
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment