Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Today was a good day

Good day today.  Work was great-hosted a copyright workshop with our fabulous copyright attorney (sounds like an oxymoron, right?).  All the right people were in the room, the right questions were asked, and I think everyone left with a healthy fear of copyright law. Success.
Delivered a 31 order from my party a week and a half ago.  Came home, ran (yes, ran-I am training for a 5K, you know!), and ate dinner that my husband had prepared. Got the kiddos in bed, shopped the 31 consultant sale (fun!), and placed a party order from my Saturday party.  LOVE getting to chat with my hostesses and help them navigate how best to use their FREE money!
Today was a great reminder of how blessed I am to have not one, but two jobs I love!

But now it's time for bed.  Night night.

No comments: