My girl outside the stadium. This pose cracks me up. This is her "aren't I the cutest thing you've ever seen?" pose. Yes, yes you are Harper.
The key to any successful game is, of course, the food. She ate that whole hot dog! And drank almost that whole Coke!
To prove that I was there. I apologize for the unfortunate angle. Best I could do with a self portrait.
This is the face of hot and miserable. I've been to a LOT of really hot UGA games. Today was BRUTAL. I'm pretty sure it was the humidity that's left over from Isaac, but it felt like it was 115 degrees in our seats. We lasted about 20 minutes. I saw us score twice and the other team score once and we were done.
The girls walking back to the car. I swear Lexi came too, but she was being held by Candy at this point. I can't tell you how many times Candy and I walked up this same hill. This made my heart happy.
Harper sitting on the bench where her daddy proposed to me. I'm so glad I said yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment