So I was right, it was a sinus infection. Steroids, antibiotics, Nasonex and I should be good to go. So glad I went when I did. I was a little worried that I was being silly and just had a cold. I don't know why I'm surprised. Over the last couple years, I've become pretty attuned to my body.
While we're on the subject of antibiotics, I am the world's worst rememberer of giving medicine to my kids. We found out last week that Harper has rectal strep (bet you didn't know that was a thing!). She's been on antibiotics since last Saturday and I have remembered to give her both the morning and evening dose I think twice. I can remember once a day, but apparently twice is just beyond me.
Incidentally, the whole rectal strep thing is total vindication for me. I've been telling Harper that if she doesn't wipe from front to back her girl parts "will get sick." And here we are. Ahh, sweet success.
This victory feels pretty hollow.
No comments:
Post a Comment