We like to try and figure out what some people mean with their vanity plates. Some are totally self-explanatory, others not so much. Some of them just seem like a waste of money-it's so expensive to have a vanity plate!
Today I was behind a BMW with the license plate "GIMONEY." I was confused by this. Did he mean "G" money? Or was it GI money-as in "I bought this care with money I made as a GI." That seems unlikely because I'm pretty sure soldiers don't really make enough to be driving a BMW. Or is he a GI specialist doctor and wanted everyone to know their stomach ailments made that car possible. Any way you look at it, it's dumb.
Then later on tonight I was behind a Mercedes with just a regular old license plate, but the first three letters were "BMW." I found that ironic. I wonder if it made them mad.
Probably not.
These are the things I notice when I'm driving. Fascinating, isn't it?
**I'm in total denial that tomorrow morning I will put BOTH my kids on the bus. Pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment