Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tip for Today

Been awhile since I've done one of these...

My tip for today is: spring for having your carpets cleaned.

We had Zerorez (highly recommend) come out today to clean the carpets.  Should have done this many moons ago, but it always feels too expensive or too inconvenient to schedule.
Just do it.  I'm so glad we did it.  I need to pull the trigger a little more in my life.  Working on doing that here lately and I've not been sad with any action we've taken so far.

It's nice to cross things off the list.


Nasty, germy, petri-dish carpet cleaned

Check.

What's the thing you've been thinking about for weeks, but just haven't done it yet?   Go do it!

Next up on my list: finally schedule my first mammogram.  Really dreading that for some reason. Just need to do it!

No comments: