Sunday, July 8, 2012

I took the leap!

I took the leap and signed up as a Thirty-One gifts consultant! I am so excited about this new little adventure.  Thirty-One is very big on the "why" each of their consultants signed up, so I have been giving this a lot of thought.  Initially, I would have said my "why" was because I wanted to get all the products in the Enrollment Kit for a lot less than purchasing each item at full price and to have the opportunity to get more products at a reduced rate. But the more I've thought about it, the more I realized that there might be a part "B" to my why. My baby turns 5 this Thursday and when I put her on the school bus next month, that will be the end of my "mother of preschoolers" chapter. I am so thrilled to start this new phase of my life and embarking on this Thirty-one adventure seems like a celebration of this new phase. 
I will be hosting my Business Kick-Off Open House next Wednesday, July 18th at 7pm.  I will have some light refreshments and lots of products to look at.  Please comment on this post if you'd like me to send you an invitation.
Here is my website where you can check out all the cool products Thirty-one has to offer:
http://www.mythirtyone.com/allisonrussell/

Yay!  A new adventure!

1 comment:

Sweet sue said...

Test