Got an email yesterday from the home office of 31. Apparently, I was in violation of the consultant guidelines that I agreed to when I signed up by having "31" in my email address. That is a violation of their copyright and they want to make sure people do not feel like they are receiving mail from "corporate thirtyone" when getting an email from me, a lowly independent consultant.
So I had to create a new email last night for my thirtyone business. Not a huge deal, except there are a LOT of Allison Russells in this world, so all the good gmail accounts were taken. Landed on allisonlovesbags@gmail.com. Cheesy? Yes. Easy to remember? Hope so.
And I had to print new labels for the backs of my catalogs. This is the third re-printing of those stinking labels because I had typo issues before.
My life is just so hard, isn't it? Don't you feel bad for me?
Ahhh, first world problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment