Sunday, July 29, 2012

Drive thru

I promise, promise, promise that I am not trying to dog on my husband.  Who is a wonderful man.  And way smarter than me.
But that man cannot master placing a drive thru order to save his life.
We travel quite a bit as our little fabulous family of four, so we eat lots of meals on the road.  Jason is usually driving and thus must order for us.  There are just 4 of us.  And most meals involve a number and a drink-that's it.  In spite of this, it's a disaster almost every time.  I've actually had to lean over him and just shout it because he can't keep it all straight.
Today at Zaxby's was no exception.  It was all I could do not to burst out laughing.  And the poor minimum wage worker was about to ask him to just pull around and place the order at the window (that's happened to us too).
Clearly, his gifts lie in other areas.  It's ok.  It keeps him humble.

No comments: