Please to enjoy these pictures of the very successful Justin Bieber themed birthday party.
The cake. Our first store bought cake. Worth it.
While
the girls were singing to her. This always cracks me up. I've always
been a little bit embarrassed during this. Not Harper. She just looks
around at everyone with this look on her face like "Yes, you are right
to adore me." Cracks me up.
A rare moment where 4 of the girls were actually watching the movie. It was cute while it lasted, but the lure of someone else's toys drew everyone upstairs!
The party goers. After they all dressed up.
From left to right:
Lilly, Rena, Abby, Harper, Jane, Reagan, Hadley, Bentley
Such sweet girls. We had a lot of humanity packed in our house tonight and it really wasn't that bad. There was less screaming than I anticipated. A lot of house playing. I quickly learned when someone called for mom, they were NOT calling me. It was so sweet to watch all the girls that have surrounded my daughter this year-they have such a great way with each other.
Happy Birthday to my little Belieber. I'm so glad you were born!

No comments:
Post a Comment