Jason and I have started living on the edge. We have stopped locking the Pathfinder. I must confess that it still gets locked about half the time out of habit, but in general, we have agreed that it does not need to get locked. We feel that if someone actually tried to steal it, they would be doing us a favor. The Pathfinder is from the last century, literally. She is a 1998.
But this decision has led me to think about my car. Obviously, if there is something in the car like my phone or computer bag or purchases from a store, then it gets locked. But, are people really trolling to steal a minivan in north Atlanta? And does a locked car really deter thieves? Don't they just usually break the window anyway?
I'm not going to stop locking my car. Especially since I have the remote and its so easy.
So what do you think? Do you lock your car religiously? Do you think it matters?
No comments:
Post a Comment