So I got a voucher yesterday for $30 off a Kindle Fire. That would make it $169. I am seriously considering buying it. Jason and I have lately been fighting over my regular old Kindle, so it would be nice to have two. Plus we are not going to be buying an iPad anytime soon, so the media capabilities of the Fire would be a nice, affordable option in the meantime.
My voucher expires on the 15th, so I need to make a decision soon.
Anyone have any thoughts? The reviews seem to be heavily weighted towards good and I've never been disappointed by my regular Kindle.
Also, have been toying with the Amazon Prime membership for a while and having a Fire would definitely make it worth it, I think.
I'll keep you posted. I know you're waiting on pins and needles for such a crucial decision!
1 comment:
Rumor has it that the next gen is coming out at end of summer. Not saying you should wait for it, but just FYI if it would irritate you.
Post a Comment