Monday, May 7, 2012

Tip for Today

Ice Cream for Dinner
One night, and I really feel like this should be when the weather is starting to turn warmer, let your kids have ice cream for dinner.  We ended up doing this during Spring Break, when Jason was out of town.  It seemed a nice way to celebrate Spring Break (and get me off the hook for cooking that night).  The kids were so excited and now, a month later, they still talk about it.  I even had a coupon for Bruster's, so dinner that night cost me $3.20.

Trust me on this one.  Ice cream for dinner=Mom of the Year (for a week at least!).

**In case you're wondering, in the picture above Harper made herself a crown using paper and a fancy hair clip.  They are NOT bunny ears.  It's a crown.  I couldn't make this stuff up people!

No comments: