Here are some things I've been thinking about.
1. I may have to give up my resolution to blog every day. I'm running out of material. I'm really not that interesting. And I don't see how it's making me a better writer. But I'm not giving up yet!
2. I am shocked at how little TV I watch now. I'm starting to understand how Jason's mom was so out of touch with popular culture back when we first started dating (and she was raising 7 and 9 year old Scott and Aly). Pretty much the only shows we watch regularly are 1/2 hour ones.
3. I have no idea what to get Jason for his birthday. I'm supposed to be this awesome gift giver, but I suck it up completely for the most important person in my life. Seriously, I buy better gifts for vendors at work. They are easier to buy for.
4. I really want an iPad, but have yet to come up with a sufficient justification for it. Suggestions are welcome. Though I don't think we're going to be dropping $600 on anything anytime soon.
5. If you are a Tom Clancy fan and have not discovered the awesomeness that is Vince Flynn, do yourself a favor and get immersed in the world of Mitch Rapp. I will warn you though, you will start to suspect terrorists are around every corner and every news story is a cover for nefarious government activity. But other than that...great read.
That's all I got for tonight! See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment