I have a confession to make. It's a little bit weird. But I'm ok with it. Are you ready?
I 100%, absolutely, positutely, LOVE my daughter's behind. It is the cutest thing going. Today we are staying in a hotel in Milledgeville because Jason has his sprint triathlon in the morning. Of course, because I'm an awesome mom, I picked a hotel with a pool. So the kids were walking down the hall in their suits on the way to the pool and I found myself staring at Harper's teeny tiny behindy in her bathing suit. It is precious. I think I love it because the rest of her has started looking so much like a big girl, but her behind still looks babyish. It's the last holdout.
And you know what's really sad? I hesitated in posting this because of all the weird stuff these days about child pornography. Worried that this would come across as perverted instead of just a little loving quirk from the woman who formed that behind in her womb. Ridiculous. And sad.
I trust that all of you will take this in the spirit with which it was offered. A loving momma who adores her child. And her child's behind. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment