So I know you were promised a picture of Garrett today (you know, to keep things fair). But I am not going to be able to post tomorrow because we are camping, so I have scheduled a post that I wrote yesterday to publish tomorrow. That one contains a picture of Garrett. How cool is that? Even though we won't be home, I can still keep my commitment to blogging every day.
I also hope to write a camping post on Sunday. I know I don't seem like a nature girl, but we love to "camp." The quotes are to assuage those people who are camping purists. I am under no illusion that what we do barely classifies as camping. But it's good enough for us. And my incredibly girly-girl absolutely loves it as well.
For now, I'll leave you with this question:
Why in the world can the man who very handsomely supports his family with a very detailed, somewhat complicated job, not remember 3 instructions regarding the care of his only daughter? I promise I'm not trying to hate or dog on my man, but you should have seen his face when I told him the 3 things that needed to happen before Harper went to bed. You would have thought I was giving him the instructions on how to disarm the warhead. It's got to be something in their genes because Steve's eyes glazed over too.
Too funny. But seriously, should something ever happen to me, one of you is going to have to move in over here. He can't do it by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment