Sunday, April 29, 2012

Flag Football

Garrett's flag football season is winding down.  He has so enjoyed it and so have I.  The whole practice immediately followed by the game is just the best thing going in organized sports for little kids, in my opinion.  We have a 1 1/2 hour time commitment per week.  That's it.  And for my 7 year old son, that's about as much as I want to have.

Here's an action shot from his first game:
#7 for my 7-year-old little guy.  I love stuff like this when he still looks little to me.  Because mostly, he just looks enormous to me.

**Note: we are camping this weekend, so I wrote this blog post on Thursday night and scheduled it to publish on Saturday as not to tarnish my post something every day record.  However, I've not ever scheduled something to publish before, so if it doesn't work, know that was my intention and please don't hold it against me.

No comments: