- I have a headache. I think it may be because I haven't had as much caffeine as I normally do today. That's a bummer. I'm addicted.
- Scout is having incredibly stinky farts tonight. It literally smells like a skunk. It also literally burns the inside of my nose as I inhale.
- Does anyone else that the girl in that new Zac Efron movie looks significantly older than him? Is that part of it? I had to swear off Nicholas Sparks books because they were too emotional.
- I really like that Gotye song "Somebody that I used to know." You can watch the video on YouTube-it's pretty cool. There's also this band called Walk Off the Earth (I think) that covered it and it's 5 people playing the same guitar. It's really cool.
- I have reached the shut down point with my work email. I am dangerously far behind and so every time I open it, I answer about 2 emails and then get overwhelmed and close it. That's bad. I've got to stop doing that.
- I don't understand dreadlocks. Isn't it just really dirty hair? I don't get how that's a viable choice for hairstyle.
- Harper's school pictures did not turn out that great. Apparently the photographer told her to "show her teeth" instead of "smile" and so she's doing this weird grimace thing in all the pictures. They would have been so cute, if not for the grimace. I'm bummed. I'll post a pic tomorrow.
- Apparently Chick Fil-A is coming out with cookies. It's out with the cheesecake and in with the cookie. Just a little inside information because you know I'm related to an operator, baby!
- I really wish we had been able to go somewhere for Spring Break. I had time off, but I'm sad we didn't get out of town for a bit. Next year we won't make the same mistake!
- I don't know what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I really wish we had uniforms. I would probably look terrible in whatever the uniform would be, but at least I wouldn't have to decide.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Uninspired
Today I'm feeling rather uninspired about what to write about. So here are 10 random things:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha!! I laughed out loud at Scout's farts! :) Love you and your literary masterpieces...
Post a Comment