Tuesday, April 10, 2012

To freeze a moment

Here's a snap shot of my view today in the car.

Oh my word.  I love that little tiny face.  This is her pensive face.  I love it when she leans on her arm rest and ponders her life.  We were also listening to Ke$ha (don't judge), so she was probably pondering why in the world I let her listen to that music.
I feel like this is the little girl I am going to see when I put her on the school bus to middle school, when she gets behind the wheel of a car the first time and pulls out of our driveway without me, when she moves her tassel, when she walks down the aisle, and when she holds her little tiny new person in her arms for the first time.  I get glimpses of the woman she will be every once in a while.  I really hope it works in reverse as well and that I'll get glimpses of this little girl as she grows into a woman.

At least I'll have this picture to remind me.

No comments: