This year, Harper's Easter basket included some new hair clips (flower above and two glitter stars) and her new little girl-sized scarf. I literally squealed out loud in Target when I saw the scarf. She is forever wearing one of mine or her winter one my mom knitted for her. To find one made for her was such a win. She picked the rest of her outfit. I must say we have come a long way in the matching department, but she for sure has her own sense of style. Even when what she's wearing doesn't seem to match in a more conventional sense, she has a reason for why all that goes together. Where Garrett is literally a top of drawer, front of closet dresser, Harper gets an idea in her mind about what the outfit will entail. This has led to some interesting outfits for sure. It's also why setting things out the night before doesn't work. Because what was going to be the perfect outfit that night is not always suitable the next morning.
She also has figured out how to do temporary tattoos all by herself. Yesterday, Jason and I were going through his closet getting rid of old or worn out stuff and figuring out what he needs, when here comes Harper all tatted up and so proud of her skills.
At least they're pink and match her scarf, right?
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment