Did I mention you can get them with a whole host of designs, including your favorite college logo??
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Thing 13
Today's favorite thing is the Tervis tumbler. They look like a regular old plastic cup, but it's so much more. I like my drinks to be really cold. Tervis tumblers are insulated, so they keep your drink hot or cold for hours. Also, they don't sweat (unless it's REALLY humid outside). They are guaranteed for life as well. I've have two break-boxed them up, sent them back, and in two weeks I've received a brand new cup. No questions asked. Gotta love that customer service. I have stopped buying other cups and as I need to replace glasses, I just get a new Tervis. Love these cups!

Did I mention you can get them with a whole host of designs, including your favorite college logo??
Did I mention you can get them with a whole host of designs, including your favorite college logo??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment