I did it! Thirty days of thankfulness. I enjoyed it so much, I've cooked up something for December. But you'll just have to wait until tomorrow...
Today I was thinking all day about my post. The last one, it needs to be something profound or poignant, right? By about 5:00, all I had was that I was thankful for the internet (because really, it's just the coolest thing going these days), but while that is a big one, not exactly what I had in mind.
And then I was squeezing my boy right before bedtime and he asked, "What's Harper again? I'm the miracle and she's the what?" To which I answered, "She's the gift."
So today, on the last day of "Thankful November," I am thankful for my miracle and my gift. And the man who has walked beside me for almost 12 and a half years. Truly the Lord has blessed me. My cup runneth over.
No comments:
Post a Comment