![]() | ||
| First day of kindergarten August 9, 2010 |
![]() |
| Last day of kindergarten, May 25, 2011 |
Can't believe this year has come and gone so quickly. You always hear people talking about how quickly the time passes when your kids are small. I never doubted the truth of that statement, but this year was proof for us, that's for sure. My little guy is a FIRST GRADER!!! What?
Just because I can't seem to help but torture myself:
| My baby boy at 1 week old |
Not sure how my heart is going to handle this growing up business. But I am so proud of my guy. He got the kindergarten grading equivalent of straight A's on his last report card. And he is full on reading well above the kindergarten level. Can't wait to see what this next year holds for us!


No comments:
Post a Comment