Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bubba

Hands down my favorite thing about being a mom is watching the sibling relationship between my children.  As an only child, this is fascinating to me.  Oh, how I longed for an older brother when I was growing up.  Love watching my sweet girl with her bubba.

I know she was probably just blinking, but I LOVE the expression on her face. She does love him so.

I know there will come a day (probably soon) when they will not speak to each other in love, so I am soaking in these moments while they last.

Won't it be fun to torture them when they're teenagers with this hand holding shot??


Didn't I tell you Candy was awesome?? Stay tuned for my favorite shot of the four of us!

2 comments:

8Grands said...

GREAT pictures, Allison. And, if brother/sister relationships are like sister/sister (in my case) or brother/brother (in my boys' case) relationships, you're oh, so right. Enjoy the love while you can!!!

8Grands said...

BTW, just realized you may not know who "8Grands" is. It's Bonnie! :o)