Sunday, January 16, 2011

A bedtime story by Harper Russell

Once there was a little girl named Harper and she lived in a castle.  And there was a little boy named Garrett and he was her prince.  He was never, ever scared.  He was never, ever scared because I was just a princess. One day Garrett said "There's a monster in the castle" and I shooed him away.
There was a daddy there named...Tinkerbell was there too and she was bigger than Wendy and Peter Pan.  They went to Wonderland and there was no Captain Hook and no white guy.  They got to go on a pirate ship.

The end.

As told to her mommy, who had a hard time keeping a straight face through the story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' awesome! I love that kid!!

Amber said...

Hilarious! I love the "and no white guy." That just made me laugh! Where did that come from?!?!