Monday, April 12, 2010

Garrett's big debut!

So my exciting Garrett news is that he was asked to do a video update on the bridge construction taking place at our church.  A couple of weeks ago, we spent an hour and half outside while Garrett, dressed in his toolbelt and suspenders, got to walk all around the site, meet the foreman and some of the workers, sit in an Excavator and a crane.  In short, he had a fabulous time, while I had my hands full keeping Harper out of the shots!  I was so proud I almost burst-he did so good, standing where they told him, saying the stuff they needed him to say.  He wasn't full-on Garrett like he is for us at home, but he didn't clam up and turn into shy Garrett like I was worried.

I am posting a link to the video below so you can see him.  But, please know that this video is not my property-it was created by our friend Marc Shroyer of Custom Media for North Point Ministries, Inc.  Also, all logos for the bridge project you see in the video are all copyrighted by NPM.  Please don't re-post this video anywhere.  If they end up using it in the service, I'll let you know when it's up on our church's website. (Can you tell my job as copyright administrator has bled over into my personal life a bit?)

Enjoy!

http://custommediaonline.com/ftptome/clients/north_point/Bridge_V2-preview.mov

3 comments:

Amber said...

Allison!!! That is just too precious! G-man did such a great job!!! I know you and Jason are so proud. :) What a cutie!

Ashton said...

This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. He nailed his lines. I even found myself feeling a little proud of him. Hugs and kisses,

KimClev said...

I am so impressed!! Wow. I can't believe how big Garrett is. He was great!