Monday, April 26, 2010

I heart Faces challenge-"Smiles"

GIRLS NIGHT!!!!  This rather horrible self-portrait is of me and my absolute best friend in the whole entire world on a rare girls night out.  We went to see "Fame" on opening night because we both love that kind of stuff and our husbands don't! The reason we don't get out much is because that crazy girl in blue has almost one year old TWINS, plus an almost 3 year old (she's my hero).  Not a lot of time for socializing, I'm sad to say.  But, as you can see, when it happens, we always have a great time!
July will be 16 years of friendship. Man, I love that girl!

Head over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ for more *smiles*



2 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

What a fun photo that you can cherish always.

Carly said...

This is such a fun photo! Wow, I don't know how your friend does it with ` year old twins. No wonder she is so excited to get out!