Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Heart Faces "Hands-on Fun"










This week's I heart faces challenge is actually all about hands.  This is a favorite photo of my very new, very sweet baby boy laying on my very sweet husband.  We got a digital SLR right before Garrett was born and this was me experimenting with being a cool photographer!  I love how Jason's wedding band pops in the picture and I love how Garrett is snuggled right up next to Jason's face, so content.
A lot of my memories of this phase of his life are not so great (let's just say I have discovered that I am not a baby person), but this picture brings back some good memories of the wonder of having a brand new baby all our own.  This picture was taken right before Christmas and the couch was next to the Christmas tree, so the two of them looked like my present.  It was a peaceful, content moment.
Not too many of those these days! This little boy is now a not so little 5 year old with a 2 year old sister!

Head on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ for more hands-on fun pictures!

1 comment:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Awww, sweet! The smallest moments can mean so much!